7.13.2006
Sleeping my life away
I'm not sure if this is normal for someone in their mid-twenties, but I am exhausted all the time. I wake up at 6, go to work and get home at 5, and then it's a challenge not to fall asleep on the couch. I admit, I give in to the urge pretty often. I do exercise 3-4 times a week, and I try to be in bed sometime between 10 and 11, but I never feel rested or refreshed, except on the weekends when I can get up to 13 hours a night. I just feel like I waste so much time - there's not a ton of time between when I get home from work and when I go to bed anyway, and I hate that I spend an hour or two sleeping it away instead of doing something interesting or productive.

I also wonder how the hell I am going to keep up with a kid when I have one. If I'm this tired now, how will I even cope when I'm getting up in the middle of the night all the time?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG